As organizations work to protect employees and customers during the COVID-19 crisis and prepare to welcome employees and customers back, hand sanitizer dispensers are an important part of the plan. This battery-free, pedal-activated hand sanitizer stand is an easy, flexible, and reliable fit for any space.
- Sanitary: No contact with hands in dispensing sanitizer
- Built to last: Made from durable steel and aluminum
- Low maintenance: No batteries required
- Easy to clean: Powder-coated finish is easy to wipe and clean
- Flexibility: The unit can be placed anywhere — no installation required
- Wide-compatibility: Accommodates most pump-top hand sanitizer bottles from 8 oz to 32 oz (details below)
Zero Touch, Zero Contamination
Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are important for reducing the spread of germs and viruses. The UBT Shield works with a foot-activated pedal so there is no contact with hands in dispensing the hand sanitizer.
The UBT shield is built to accommodate a wide range of pump-top dispensers from 8 oz to 32 oz. The inside diameter of the tube is 4.25 inches.
Many hand sanitizer dispensers require batteries. The UBT Shield eliminates the expense, headache, and interruption of having to replace batteries. With easy access to replace an empty pump-top dispenser, maintenance is quick and easy.
The UBT Shield is also made with a steel base and a durable powder-coated aluminum cylinder. With no plastic parts to break or crack, this industrial-grade hand sanitizer dispenser is build to last and work every time.
Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers make a great addition in a wide range of industries, including:
- Schools and universities
- Commercial offices
- Entertainment venues
- Transit stations
- And many more
- Materials: Steel and aluminum
- Height: 39.3″
- Tube outside diameter: 4.5″
- Tube inside diameter: 4.25″
- Base diameter: 13″
- Weight: 19 lbs
Click on the PDF link below for more info.